Oops! It looks like we aren't offering a class in your area! Here are some classes that are close to your location:
February 18th-22nd New York, NY
February 25th-29th Ottawa, ON
August 19th-23rd New York, NY
November 4th-8th Ottawa, ON
While microblading guidance on state regulations are provided below, you should always check on state, county, and city level, as local regulations may be present even if nothing is present on the state level. Technicians are responsible for finding out their local rules and regulations for licensing and permitting requirements before practicing Microblading and prior to registering for our training. Please note while we provide the resources below, the government agencies should always be considered the source of truth.
Guidance On Researching Regulations:
- Most states bundle microblading with permanent makeup, body art, or tattooing
- When you call, refer to it as one of these terms: "Where can I find the regulations for tattooing and permanent makeup requirements?"
- Typically the two most regulating bodies are the public health department or the environmental health department, this varies by state.
- Some states govern this through cosmetology boards or other such entities.
- Oversight Body:
- None known
- Licensing Contact:
- No statewide body for licensing of permanent cosmetics could be found, but some counties or municipalities do regulate. For example, Baltimore: http://health.baltimorecity.gov/environmental-health/tattoo-facilities
- Other Law Resources: